Q.1 Consider the following statements:
1. Central Ministry of Commerce and Industry has approved 100% foreign direct investment in e-commerce.
2. For financial year 2016-17 Asian Development Bank has estimated 7.4% growth rate in India.
3. The global growth according to International Monetary fund will remain 3.2 % in 2016 and 3.5% in 2017.
Which of the above statements are correct ?
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 3
C. 1 and 3
D. 1, 2 and 3
Q.2 According to economic survey 2015-16 which of the following sector has showed the maximum percentage growth ?
D. Mining and Quarrying
Q.3 Consider the following statements :
1. Average Agriculture growth in India in EI-Nino year remains negative.
1. Average Agriculture growth in India in La-Nina year remains positive.
Which of the above statements is/are correct ?